<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2912662485736957725?origin\x3dhttps://innocent-heart1997.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, December 29, 2008

Nothing much to do nowadays.......blame it on the school holidays. Still waiting for new Bleach and Naruto Shippuden episodes to be uploaded with the Bleach movie 3 though. Plus, now learning how to juggle (lol) just for the fun of it. Am really looking forward to going back to school to meet all my friends. Anyway, 2 more days to 2009! Yay! :D

Already read the manga for both animes so I kind of ruined the excitement but I love to see the blood and everything, which is very cool. Seriously. And I still have some catching up to do on D-Gray man and Prince of Tennis.

Will be damn happy to see my friends in school again in 3 more days. But I have no idea wat to bring to school on the first day of school. And I am always experiencing that stupid problem.

Jing is also crazy. He expects me to reach school at 6:30 and gather at the orange pillar. I mean, what the hell? I take PT and my father also needs to fetch my sister and my neighbour. But I hope I get a good teacher for both chinese and english languages next year. Same to my friends too.


Entered The Dark Horizon At [4:30 PM] Sharp.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||


About Me

Basic Info

Hello. Welcome to my blog. Like me, feel free to do anything you want, but please respect the rules. Hate me, your problem.

Name: Si Jia, you don't have to know my surname =)
Nicknames: Watermelon, Supermarket Salesgirl, Xi Jia =)
Date of Birth: 14/04/1997
School: BBSS
Horoscope: Aries =)
Living On: Earth
Not exam-smart.
Likes

Drinks: Sprite, 100 plus, Plain water, Honey, Vitagen, etc.
Movies: 2012, Avatar, Ratatouille, etc.
Songs: A lot.
Singers: -shrugs- Linkin Park, Boys like Girls
Cartoon: Smurfs. Pokemon. Digimon. (Yes, I still watch them out of boredom. Laugh all you want). Animes: KHR, Bleach, Naruto, D.Gray-Man, POT, Vampire Knight, etc.

Real friends. Trustworthy people. People who really understand me, like them. =) Hanging out. Badminton. Tennis. Swimming, etc. Animes. Computers. Songs. Blue colour. Causal clothing.

Dislikes

Drinks: Coke. Coca-Cola. Pepsi.
Movies: Forgotten.
Songs: A lot.
Cartoon: Who knows.
Braggers. Backstabbers. Gossipers. Spammers. Stupid chain mails. Irritating people. People who laugh at other people and do not know their positions, like him.

Credits

Designer
Blogspot
Blogskins


Cravings

- Grow to a height of 170 cm or above.
- Improvement in results for the whole of next semester.
- Have more time for family bonding/friends gatherings.
- Achieve a silver or gold in swimming for next semester.
- Become smarter.
- Improve on badminton and tennis skills.
- Get top 15 in class for overall.
- Catch up on all half-watched animes.
- Learn 4 other foreign languages.
- Have better stamina. OH GOD.
- Complete this list ASAP.
Loved ones

♥ Lee You
♥ Si Ying
♥ Chen Zung
♥ Eugime
♥ Leesh
♥ Rae Ann
♥ Yi Lin
♥ Stanley
♥ Nicole
♥ Marcus
♥ Class
♥ Science Inspire
♥ Mr Wee
♥ Delvina
♥ Zheng Jun
♥ Jung Jung
♥ Rachel
♥ Elmer
♥ Sammi
♥ Celine


Tagboard



Just drop a tag here. Type anything you want, but kindly no spamming and no showing of the colourful vocabulary you have. Respect the rules. Thank you.